GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after lots of backwards and forwards decisions I finally bought myself a nice GTR. The plan is for it to be a daily driver with trips to the Ring and Spa whenever I get the time off so mods will be kept to a minimum to maintain comfort and drivability ( yeah right :chuckle: )

I will collect the basics to start with and then decide on a vendor to fit them and remap it, I've messaged some already but no reply as yet.

Phase 1

76mm MAF intakes
Injectors
Intercooler
Fettled inlet manifold
Litchfield 102mm exhaust (quiet version)
ECUTEK remap

Phase 2

Litchfield suspension

Phase 3

:cool:

Happy days!:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
woo congrats conrad, looks epic, best colour as well! :chuckle:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome to the club Conrad, looking forward to watching this develop

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats!
Have you bought it at Redline dealer, I've noticed there are a lot of GTRs.
Give me some feedback about this dealer...
Is it professional, what about the price negotiation?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Car looks amazing, the reflection shows how clean it is,,, hope you love polishing it , Blacks a mare to keep clean.
Looks like you've got the way forward planned out,
Happy fast. safe Driving Mate,
Goldie

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers guys, it's a 1 owner 14,000 mile car. Redline were top people to deal with, very professional.

Negotiation wise I did very well:)

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Welcome Conrad, it's a beaut! Sounds like you've given it some serious thought, looking forward to seeing/hearing how it develops

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
what made you decide on an R35 bud?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what made you decide on an R35 bud?

Well I have developed a few cars over the years (multiple Evo's, Skyline, AE86 etc) and I fancied something I could just jump in when I get home from work and go have some fun in. It's fast, quiet and comfortable and I can still get stuff in the boot if needed and I'm sure it will be great for trekking over to Europe for some fun.

I've still got the drag car to play in for the strip and my AE86 isn't far off ready for the tight twist tracks so good all round really.

As for trips to the ring and spa I need to look at my work calendar and see what's available for when I am off.

Cheers to everyone for the positive comments :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts