GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a GTR. Probably paid very good money for it, but managed to get a white 10 plate with only 2k miles on it. Absolutely mint, and looking forward to some dry days.

Thanks everyone for the advice and offers along the way.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Finally got a GTR. Probably paid very good money for it, but managed to get a white 10 plate with only 2k miles on it. Absolutely mint, and looking forward to some dry days.

Thanks everyone for the advice and offers along the way.
Enjoy, you will love the car and never regret buying it !

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Enjoy

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
wet days, second gear, R mode TC

big fun:smokin:

we need pics

I'll look out for you

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, will get some pics up, but it will only be a fair weather car :shy:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Great news, I wonder how long it will be before the weather picks up, mines gone on trickle charge tonight, have fun :)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Congrats and enjoy.

Robbie

·
Registered
182 Posts
Congrats! Do you still have the 430 Spider? If not, why did you get rid of it if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking about getting one - also I guess F430 vs GTR = Chalk and Cheese?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi, sold the F430. It's a very good car, but like all things Ferrari/Lambo etc, it was never really used in anger and was a weekend Garage Queen.

Don't think you would be disappointed getting one, especially with prices the way they are right now.

Having said that, I still miss the noise of the 360 I had, compared to the 430.

Let me know if you want to know more.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well done Fred, 2k miles is a good find... And in the best colour;)

With 2k miles on the clock it doesn't matter what you paid really, it's brand new!

You north or south London?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts