GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning skylines for over 8 years (R32gtst, R33 gtst & R34GTT) i finally got bitten buy the GTR bug and bought one from the Japanese auctions last night,

now the bad bit, Waiting for it to land in the UK :runaway:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I chose gunmetal grey over black, but I sometimes question whether I made the right decision...

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my r32 was black, it was a nightmare to keep clean but is deffinatly the more agressive colour for the 32's, looks fantastic at night to. If i didnt win this one my next choice was a Gun metal 32

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Also cleaning wheels like that are a nightmare!

Looks very nice though, what's the specs?

·
Registered
180 Posts
good to hear another gtr bugged out man. i had my second one land in july, its amazing the condition some of them land. i was well impressed, not a spot of rust anywhere, and gadgets a gogo.

good luck with the wait, but well worth it.

i went for silver after black, could'nt keep it clean, but polished up like nothing else!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i used this link from a local importers site,

JM-Imports - Auctions

you will need to email Jurgen @ jm-imports for user id and password, tons of stuff go through this auction though only took me two days to get one i wanted

will post specs soon as i get a proper list have an idea though

cant reccomend JM Imports enough

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,199 Posts
From what I can see in the picture it looks nice. A fair amount of the N1 kit on it too.

I chose gunmetal grey over black, but I sometimes question whether I made the right decision...
You're right to question it, black ones are best :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
well done, best move you will ever make, I had a 34gtt to and went back 2 a r32gtr and i coundnt descibe how much better a car they are. I look at it like gts's are cars but gtr's are supercars to sum it up in a few words! post up spec of car and condition when it arrives, I was on the verge of buying through the auctions meself but sumptin jus turned up outa the blue and I bought.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
- Side skirt (notice the rear part is different form standard)
- Front diffuser (above grill)
- Rear diffuser (on boot under rear wing)

That's what I noticed... looks like a great package :)
ahhhh cheers for that, very keen eye to spot the front and rear diffuser from the quality of those pics:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts