GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi..as per my other thread..finally got a GTR, coming from a modified Cooper S.:nervous:

just a couple of dreaded newbie questions..i'm sure they are relatively simple.

1) when the oil temp/frequency sheets get printed out, I understand they are in 5 categories.

is the number beside them an indication of the number of times the car has been started or the number of times the trans. oil temperature has been in that range?

2) flywheel chatter at idle (sometimes) - normal?

3) do the factory fitted parking sensors/reverse gear have 2 beeps - one to show you are in reverse and the other when you are getting near an object?

sorry!:puke:

·
Registered
570 Posts
hi..as per my other thread..finally got a GTR, coming from a modified Cooper S.:nervous:

just a couple of dreaded newbie questions..i'm sure they are relatively simple.

1) when the oil temp/frequency sheets get printed out, I understand they are in 5 categories.

is the number beside them an indication of the number of times the car has been started or the number of times the trans. oil temperature has been in that range?

2) flywheel chatter at idle (sometimes) - normal?

3) do the factory fitted parking sensors/reverse gear have 2 beeps - one to show you are in reverse and the other when you are getting near an object?

sorry!:puke:
1) No idea

2) Mine doesn't do this

3) Try getting close to something. Silence, beep........beep, beep.beep.beep.beeeeeeeeeeeeep. is what you will hear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts