GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some already know, my first visual mod to the car was to colour match the black bottoms, been trying for so long to decide how to do it, Wrap vs Paint etc. But then I wanted the Knightracer kit, and then that to match the car rather than carbon. So to hell and back finally got some results :)

Can't believe how much more flush it makes the car. It was one thing going through google images at all the white matched cars, but so much nicer in front of your eyes or rolling down the road ;)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
They have done a good job but it really is not for me, I prefer how it looks standard sets the car off better, but hey that's just my opinion Dean.

Bobby

·
Registered
644 Posts
Not a fan of white on GTR's and certainly not a fan of color matching the trim.. But, it doesn't look too bad :)

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
Looks ace mate, very nice..... Not gone for the lambo then?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers guys :) I know it's not everyones cuppa. But it is something I wanted to do even before I bought one, so for once I stuck to my guns and went through with it, and couldn't be happier.

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
Dean, White alloys to finish it off? Would make it the best looking white gtr around

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
If you like it that's all that matters, personally like it either way.

What happened with the lambo, sorry I couldn't keep up with your thread.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Very Nice Dean:bowdown1:. "If you cant Hide it Emphsise it".......I rest my case:)

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Looks like a quality job, if they changed their name from Bargain Brand Food Outlet they'd probably get more customers :)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HaHa Trev that's next door ;)

Your right, it gives the impression the car is lower now, not a bad thing ;)

Lambo not for me quite yet, had extremely hefty business insurance too, so have decided to lay off the Lambo idea for now, especially with the little one. With the GT-R can still go out with the family with the 2 rear child seats as I call them ;)

My car has also been asked to do a prom ride which I'm also really looking forward to.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts