GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's taken a year of replacing parts, adjusting things then giving it a good detail but I'm finally happy with the GTR.

It really is wonderful to look at and drive now, feels fresh and tight, goes and stops well...happy days.

Well sort of, I love the Skyline and I'm glad to have finally gotten one after many years, but your always wondering about what next??

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
That is extremely clean, I'd be very happy with that myself.

Love the black and blue combo.

What kind of stuff have had done to it?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is extremely clean, I'd be very happy with that myself.

Love the black and blue combo.

What kind of stuff have had done to it?

Lots of little things here and there like badges missing etc, lots of bigger things, clutch, flywheel, coilovers, exhaust, most of the bushes, 4 boost leaks!

I have a folder full of receipts from the last year, but it is now a truly well sorted car, clean underneath as well, stripped the old underseal, repaired and re-sealed.

I've not seen another as clean all round.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you find your Meister R's?
They're good.

I wasn't so sure initially as the car was a little to skittish but it seems to have settled now and works well.

Took a bit of fiddling to find out a happy damping setting but 11 front and 14 rear works for me.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
What next?

Bigger brakes, MOAR POWAH! :chuckle:

Seriously though, gorgeous car! Love the blue too. :) I've also got the Meisters, not put many miles on them yet (probably sub 1k miles..) so they need some more time to bed in, same as my clutch really! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That Car gave me the best memory’s ***55357;***56396;***55357;***56397;***55356;***57339;
Starting to give me some as well mate.

Not got anything like the power you had with just over 400, but it's a lovely drive none the less.

Will probably keep it for another year then sell it though, I tend to get too attached to my cars so trying to stick to a couple of years then change.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I***8217;ll try mate.. I think I***8217;ve got your number, although send it me again and I***8217;ll what***8217;s app them across

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahhhh lovely sound.

When I got this car it had some super quite Fujitsubo exhaust but it's now blasting out through a Blitz Nur Spec R, nice and loud!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts