GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, after 8 years of Evo ownership (and 14 years of JDM ownership), I finally became a GT-R owner!

I travelled the length of half the country to collect my dream car, and I couldn't be happier. I've bought nightcrawler's black R32, and I have to say he was right when he told me I wouldn't be disappointed... The car is a complete animal! It honestly makes all of the Evos I owned seem like toys in comparison! I now understand what everyone who posted on my "moving from an Evo to R32" thread meant. The car feels like it is in a different league altogether, and keeps you very much on the ball.

Ron (nightcrawler) was an absolute gent to deal with, and it was a pleasure to meet him and his family. Thanks again, Ron, you have made me a very happy chap!

Will post pics once I've cleaned her up from yesterday's drive home :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Yesterday, after 8 years of Evo ownership (and 14 years of JDM ownership), I finally became a GT-R owner!

I travelled the length of half the country to collect my dream car, and I couldn't be happier. I've bought nightcrawler's black R32, and I have to say he was right when he told me I wouldn't be disappointed... The car is a complete animal! It honestly makes all of the Evos I owned seem like toys in comparison! I now understand what everyone who posted on my "moving from an Evo to R32" thread meant. The car feels like it is in a different league altogether, and keeps you very much on the ball.

Ron (nightcrawler) was an absolute gent to deal with, and it was a pleasure to meet him and his family. Thanks again, Ron, you have made me a very happy chap!

Will post pics once I've cleaned her up from yesterday's drive home :)
thanks Dave. was a pleasure to meet you, dad and auntie.

it was a very reluctant sale. i didnt even try to post it in the for sale section as i said. every gtr owner has/is exerted/exerting extra efforts to their cars and thats how i did it. i hope you give more attention or at least the same attention i gave to it. you can star your own project thread now. 11yrs of waiting is over.

this is a differet league so no boy racing. take it easy and enjoy the ownership.

if you ever decide to sell it, ill have the first dibs.

good luck buddy

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am absolutely in love with this car. It's a real credit to nightcrawler, how he has modified and maintained it!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
evogeof, if you get a well-specced one, you will NOT regret it! I've had 3 Evos, and none of them would ever touch this R32 haha!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Congrats mate!!

I'm envious of that feeling you get when you're driving your first GTR:)

Enjoy it and let's see some pics!

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
congrats Dave, its a nice example for sure.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, it's basically the top of the pile for me, fletchbog... Wanted the R32 since I was 21 years old and I first saw one... Been striving to get there ever since, and Evos were a big part of my life for 8 years, but now I'm finally where I want to be! :)

Having said that, a 500bhp Evo must feel just as insane as this R32 does to me haha!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts