GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the long wait was finally over and I picked up my 09 DGM Black Edition yesterday from Middlehursts. I was actually nervous as well as excited but in heaven!!

Received excellent service as always and Ian the salesman was spot on. He went through everything in great detail and I was ready to rock and roll. The car had been MOT'd, serviced, 2 new tyres, rear parking sensors fitted, updated gearbox software and some other gearbox hardware, quad light kit added and a Miltek Y-Pipe. Oh and they fitted the Knight Racer rear license plate LED kit (looks fantastic). :thumbsup:

The car looks, drive and sounds amazing. I am in love (obviously!!) All I need now is a nice air freshener, to add some music to the HDD and to figure out when to go for the Ecutek software!! I need to refrain from the modding bug!!

Another question I have is that I will be putting a private plate on it soon and Middlehursts make a front a rear plate that is slightly larger that a standard plate but fills the space better. Does anyone know what the dimension would be or does anyone have a larger plate on theirs. If so, where from?

Let the "G"ood "T"imes "R"oll !! :D:D

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Nice one.....same here on the buzz front it never goes....and you must mod...its the law around here!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Just a quick pic. Will try to take some decent ones soon.

Loving the quad light kit and number plate LED's. Miltek y-pipe makes it sounds much nicer and I've had the latest gearbox software as well as the gear stopper kit and piston clips.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts