GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some photos I took of her, thank god the weather cleared up, we had snow here for over 12 days straight lol

Heres how she is and how she will be staying, STANDARD :)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Heres some photos I took of her, thank god the weather cleared up, we had snow here for over 12 days straight lol

Heres how she is and how she will be staying, STANDARD :)
Standard, or standard looking? why not be the wolf in sheep's clothing?

Either way, I agree though - too many people (IMO) do too many weird things and ruin the lines to the car!

Nice car!!! :cool:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Standard, or standard looking? why not be the wolf in sheep's clothing?

Either way, I agree though - too many people (IMO) do too many weird things and ruin the lines to the car!

Nice car!!! :cool:
I'm happy power wise, on the standard boost gauge the car runs at just under the +7 mark on full boost. Its got a catback for a small bit of a hum,

I think a stock GTR is possibly one of the best looking cars on the road, (R32,R33,R34,R35) theres no need to stick bits onto them IMO

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thats is so Nice :chuckle: looks in very good Nick :thumbsup: just need to clean the main areas under the bonnet / engine bay :chuckle::chuckle: Finish it off nicely :bowdown1:

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Looks very nice ,they do look high under the wheel arch as standard ,maybe because just about every GTR you see is lowered these days.If you were to do one thing to it and one thing only then lowering springs or coil overs .Clean looking car though .

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers lads, yes I'll be at a few Irish meets this year if there is any happening :)

i'm intending to try just get it back exactly to its original form, I've had a few people saying to put coilovers and different wheels etc etc but since as far back as I can remember I've drempt of owning a completely stock high spec'd R33 GTR. I now after all this time have got one and it's gonna be kept like that :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@Jimbostir: I'm not actually fussed about the exhaust really its kinda something that I like for some reason lol. Just going to get some autosol and give her a good polish up and have it like a mirrior

looks good, nice clean and simple.

I'll also be on the look out for any irish meets.
Yeah that'd be great the more the merrier :D

I think I drove past yourself yesterday? going through leixlip?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts