GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a Grin!!!!:D :D

I finally managed to shut the Mother in Law up Today by flooring the ole Skyline, she stopped talking in mid sentence, and fell deathly quiet, as we hit 100 MPH down through a quiet stretch of road, then preceeded to nail it round a roundabout and hand the back a little!!! GRIN

Use It It Works wonders!!!:D

All you married blokes out there will know the torment of the Mother in Law!!!

Si

PS Had to do something as I was missing 10 of the Best!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Noooooo

Oh dear your never ever going to live that down - nagging about speeding, telling you to get a family car etc etc etc.

Wont be worth it!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Will she ever be able to get in a Skyline again??? Or is Caroline's too frightenening for her aswell???:D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice one John!!!

I just saw it as a sure fire way of never having to take her to Manchester Airport anymore!!!!!!

Bargain!!

Si;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey Si, you could always look at it this way, do that on the way to the airport and she may not want to come back!:smokin:
A quiet life for evermore

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
M-I-L

Like it Sy...I wish when I was still married that I had a powerful car to shut the ole bag up, however I would'nt of pulled a ton...I'd of ran over her!! :D ;) :p

No mother-in-laws in my life....yippee!

Claire

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You EVIL Wench Booty!!!!;)

Never know one day you may get the chance!

Fingers crossed!!!:D

Si

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Draxx said:
You EVIL Wench Booty!!!!;)

Never know one day you may get the chance!

Fingers crossed!!!:D

Si
Yes indeedy...however, one problem. I drive an old Golf that wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding. I'll have to borrow a Skyline!
;)

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
im not married.....yet.....

does being chased by the police with your dad in the car count??

twice, on two seperate occasions!.....lolol:D

.....first time he said.......i hope you dont get caught.....

....second time he said.......your gettin better, they didnt get back in sight this time....

i gave up tryin to scare him a little while after that!.......:cool:

James......

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I took my dad out in Fuggles Skyline once. My dad was amused that I had to sit on cousions to see over the wheel (please no jokes) Anyhow, off we went. Before I had a chance to show him just how quick it went, the poor ole g*t decided that 30mph was fast enough and it was time to go home :(

·
Registered
425 Posts
Some cars have an anti-hijack system where the doors lock automatically when you start moving. Mine does and it works well with troublesome passengers:D :D

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Never thought of locking him in...ahh bless. However, the anti-hijack system where the doors lock automatically sounds like a great idea. Fuggles do you have this fitted? ;)

TMD!!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Oi!!!

That's my Mummy you're talking about...................!

The one that sat at the dinner table on Sunday and said that cars are large things with wheels that get you from A to B and they're sometimes a nice colour:rolleyes:

And....she's just bought herself a brand new Puma....oh dear...that my Dad reckons will out perform Si's GTS4....because it's got...........................oooooohhhhh..............Traction Control:eek: :eek:

Oh well, at least we didn't argue!!:D

Caroline

1 - 19 of 19 Posts