·
Registered
1,329 Posts
congratulations mate:bowdown1:

kev

·
Registered
363 Posts
Well done shaggy. Ill never forget the night i ran my 1st 9 its a great feeling. Mine was a bit eventful though, threw the belts off at 1/2 track, split the top radiator hose but stayed into it as i knew i was on a killer run. The time ? 9.998...lol.

Time to whack the RH9 stickers on the rear 1/4 windows now mate.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Good lad Rob :bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1: Over the moon for you mate :cool:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Big Well Done mate, finally a well deserved run.

Tony

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well done Shaggy! Your car looked and sounded awesome yesterday. I have a fair few pics of your car from yesterday including your wheel change at the end :) I'll try and post them up later this week!

James

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone :) i am over the moon with the result. As said before i owe it ALL to the help and advice from Rob, Justin & Harry. Without their input i'd still be running 10's (thanks again lads).

Driving home in a 9 second car felt GREAT :clap:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Massive well done Shaggy :bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

Couldn't happen to a better fellow, You drove brilliant.

I will sort you a RH9 Sticker out:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
65 Posts
last run

Massive well done Shaggy :bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

Couldn't happen to a better fellow, You drove brilliant.

I will sort you a RH9 Sticker out:clap::clap::clap:

Very pleased for you indeed,stayed and saw it and well worth the wait it was too.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
What a fantastic video!! That car just looks and sounds mental, love it :D Loved the missus shouting out, that made me laugh out loud :D
***** skill keeping the car in the right lane was quality too :D

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
If you watch my bit in the video again you can here me change from 2nd to 4th what a bummer on a 8.2 run.

Great vids.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well done to ya mate, absolutely fantastic achievement and great to watch. Just as i thought i might be getting closer to your times you moved the goalposts out of my reach for sure!
Malc.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all your kind comments peeps, i still got a huge grin on my face. I cant stop watching the video clips :D

Malc: well done on yr PB mate your car is prob one of the cleanest 33's i've seen, very nice :) see you at next event mate.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts