GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All. Thought I should introduce myself having been a lurker for about 8 months now. I've got a gun metal grey r35 Russ pipes, intakes and Cobb tuning by ACspeedtech.

Next month it's going up to Andy's place for decat pipes, injectors and new map. Also dropping it in to midlands car care for some paintwork loving and window tinting.

I'm also considering a matte black wrap on the roof only and here's my question. I saw a thread on here once titled something like "lightly modded gtr" ...can't for the life of me find it. The chap had gunmetal grey with a few tasty carbon mods and a black roof.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to that post?

Cheers in advance!
Mark - (Cornwall)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the one!
Thanks for the quick reply and thanks for the welcome :)

Still undecided on that matte black roof or possibly gloss black.
Shall have to have a play with photoshop later and see how it goes.

I was about to post a pic of the motor but seems I need to get the post count up to 15 first.....I'll think of some more questions!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Satan, do you know if that includes lights as well?
Although I've set my mind on having it done now anyway!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Thanks Satan, do you know if that includes lights as well?
Although I've set my mind on having it done now anyway!
Not sure on that one tbh. Check with a local MOT station should give you the correct answer.

Seen a few done but of course that don't make it legal :)

Good luck, Satan.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's taken quite a lot of consideration but I'm going for a gloss Hexis roof wrap in black to match the window tints.

I suppose the great thing about a wrap is that it can come off with no huge loss.

Actually, I have a few treats planned for this car next month....it's like christmas come early but without the hassle of finding gifts for other people!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts