GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collected my shiny GT-R on friday last week from Westway in Oxford, and upto date i have almost 600 miles on the clock.
I must say that never having owned a Nissan "Skyline" or similar befor i was a little unsure as to what it would be like, previous car was a BMW E46 M3 convertible.

I just have a couple of questions that maybe you can help me with..

1. Does your car have a funny clonk/knock when you stop the engine, sounds as though its from the exhaust?

2. I have the premium edition (Silver) and as hard as i try i cannot see 11 BOSE speakers? Where are they?

3. When i connect my iphone and stream music via Bluetooth it seems to "jump" or skip every few seconds?

4. I haven't stopped grinning since i got it, is this common..

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Search function is your friend; iPhone issues commented on

lots of knocks and rattles, and they will ease over time

it's a loud car, so you won't miss a speaker or two.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
On point 2. The Bose system is a waste of money.

The system sounded weak to me, so i took my car to be worked on, and having seen what i paid for in terms of the speakers i'm amazed Bose put their name to the 'speakers' in the car. The guys are still working on it as it's the first UK spec car that they know of (i.e audio forums / partners etc) that's being done with a full Focal / JL install. Once it's done i will post my thoughts etc.

On 4. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi

I picked up my new car from Westway on Tuesday - they had about 20 new cars ready for delivery ... v impressive

Great hand over from Ollie

All going well - the slight knocks just go to remind us that this is little short of a race car ...

I've had problems re Ipod connection very similar to others who have posted on other areas of the forum. Still not sure what the "fix" is. :lamer: My plan is to upgrade to latest Ipod version and then try again. If that doesn't work I'll get Westway to sort when it goes down for 1200 mile check ...

Cheers

Jon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts