GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still got the grille, radiator panel, vents and wing vent to fit..

looks pretty good eh :thumbsup:

shame the weather is rubbish so its staying indoors..

enjoy..

·
Registered
816 Posts
Lovely mate :) can't wait to get them on mine, does anyone know how the rear apron copes with the UK fog light, i'm assuming it stays mounted behind the mesh to the stock mounts?

I've seen the fog light behind the mesh on other cars, but not with the Zele apron, so hopefully someone will know :thumbsup:

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Looks great Zele kit knocks spots off anything else I have seen ,skirts and rear end look classy with out screaming " look I have a body kit on " Very very nice . Carbon wing is good too ,cant say the over sized rear wings on the 35 look very nice TBH :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lovely mate :) can't wait to get them on mine, does anyone know how the rear apron copes with the UK fog light, i'm assuming it stays mounted behind the mesh to the stock mounts?

I've seen the fog light behind the mesh on other cars, but not with the Zele apron, so hopefully someone will know :thumbsup:
hi for the rear apron, i was going to mount my original plastic tray but its not possible.. so you will need to modify it somehow

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys am really happy with it, just need some nice weather to get a proffesional shoot and some better pics

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Will you be at any shows/events around the North East anytime soon mate I would love to see it in the flesh ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts