GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just fitted some T517z's and I'm trying to get my new injectors in before I take the car to get mapped. I just want to make sure I get everything correct on the PFC before I drive it over.

I know you need to change the injector percentage to 61%? for 720's and this is on the injector menu that lists injectors 1-6 and all at 100% right?

Also I was reading another thread about latency(lag) time for the injectors. These are Denso, does anyone know where I could find this info? and where do I enter this info in on the PFC?

Thanks fellas.
Tom

·
Registered
197 Posts
hi there
latency is the next coloumn to the injector percentages i think they are all at
0.00 you need to input the correct figures here for all six injectors.dont know what the figure is for your injectors but my sard 700cc ones are set to 0.38 and thats after its been mapped so yours shouldnt be to far off that.
cheers simon

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
the correction for Denso 700cc from stock JECS 444cc injectors is +0.18ms. But after putting mine in two weeks ago, the car would not idle properly until I changed the corrections to 50%/+0.50ms. I arrived at these numbers after two days of trial and error until the idle finally settled. Touching either the percent or the millisecond value even a notch in either direction throws my idle off. So I just went ahead and started mapping from those figures. I think my fuel pressure is high which is why I needed to correct so far from the calculated 62.5%/+0.18ms correction.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright thanks. So I will just play with it until I get a good idle going and go from there.

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
No! The correct setting is 62.5%/+0.18ms.

You then need to work on the fuel map to get the AFR correct. Putting the wrong injector corrections in just because it happens to work at idle on the base fuel map is complete rubbish!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts