GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Yellow Motor vehicle

ANY HELP APPRECIATED! I bought some fenders from Kream developments and am looking at prepping spraying and fitting them to my 2017 gtr. Seems that the photos I’ve seen with kashs wings are for the older models. He assures me they’ll fit but all photos don’t have the indicators on the wings. Might have to cut into the bumper to keep them on the car. Any thoughts?
thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
You could try a test fit and see how the indicator part goes, not see the wings without the front piece, so not sure if they use that a mounting point too. Are the wings wider than oem? hence the exra bumper piece to make it flush?

·
Registered
282 Posts
You could try a test fit and see how the indicator part goes, not see the wings without the front piece, so not sure if they use that a mounting point too. Are the wings wider than oem? hence the exra bumper piece to make it flush?
They are wider and don’t use the indicators. Wes just hire a car for a week and have it done properly by Kream I’ve seen the work they are doing to them on mine. This is their specialty..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts