GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went flame and thunder earlier at pod and got some pics also with the intention on getting some good pics of topspeed.ua car but it seem to spend alot of the time in its marquee tent so only managed to get rear pics of it which was a shame :(

the pics i have of the event are a mixed bag and the event was so busy it was hard to even get any pics at the drag strip , never seen it so crowded before .

let me know if you want to see any of the pics :thumbsup: will post a few shortly though

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Definitely stick a few picks up mate.....really wanted to come down to the pod today but had other commitments so would be good to see a few.

·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

this one was quite realistic in person lol wondering around

42 years old and chesney hawks is still getting around even at pod lol

i do have many others but the wife wants my time so will post more later today technically ;)

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Great pics....seen the orange 35 a few times at SVM and its stunning and a proper monster:thumbsup:

·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did look nice in person as i cant recall seeing that one before , as usual the svm gtr's kept pulling crowds

·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
few more

would be nice one day if i could use photoshop to remove things like the lamp post reflection of the windscreen but my laptop isnt compatible with recent versions of photoshop.

sorry didnt have no pics of cars on the strip as annoyingly pod was charging for seats on the grandstand which i have never had to pay before and the grass side was just packed with a sea of people from the start till about half way up .

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Quick 5 minute removal of the reflections for you :)

Or this with a bit more focus on the car

Shame about the guy stood next to the car, he could probably be edited out though, might have a go later this afternoon!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Nice pics as always. Seems like a lot of drifting taking place

·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Couldn't resist :thumbsup:

Railings aren't the best but not bad for a 15 minute job!
Still looks better :) , the canon software is a nice software that i use but is just basic in comparison to photoshop i just cant afford a new computer or photoshop for a while.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Still looks better :) , the canon software is a nice software that i use but is just basic in comparison to photoshop i just cant afford a new computer or photoshop for a while.
Adobe Creative Cloud is quite affordable, I'm in Photoshop and Illustrator every day so well worth it for me!

·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Adobe Creative Cloud is quite affordable, I'm in Photoshop and Illustrator every day so well worth it for me!
Put it this way i had to use my credit card to go to flame and thunder , struggling by the end of each month so any thing is expensive lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts