GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi again,any idea if you can fit a flamer kit on to a 1995 gts type m?
if so any idea where i can get one and a price please.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
just tune it up propperly and it will flame neway and it wont be chavy then :D

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I love the fact that it's manufactured by c4p styling ltd..

they need to insert an R between the C and the 4..

gav believe me when I say you don't want one of these mate..

Getting flames out of your exhaust is one thing, doing it by fitting a spark plug to your exhaust is another..

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Do you need flame kit on skyline?

mine does it like it gets paid for each flame LoL

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
There was a group buy on this forum a while back for a gizmo which was a rev limiter, launch control and overboost protection all in one.

I remember reading that the moment that you revved the engine and it hit the rev limiter it would start a similar action to a flamer kit anyway if you kept the revs up ...

Even Mr Fuggles put his name down for one I seem to remember :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Gavs gts beware do not be seen using your flamer when stationary! they are now prosocuting people uner certain sections of the road traffic act for using them.!!!!!!!!!!! dut if you choose to do so thats your choice. But as others have said dont be chavey appreciate your car for what it is and dont join that band of mindless idiots who give all of us skyline owners a bad name.:GrowUp:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
so if you get flames due to mapping its good kudos but if you do it with a plug in the exhaust its chav?

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Something to think about is this ,if your car flames a bit anyway but you fit a flamer kit and get pulled by the police for flames ,they check your exhaust and see a plug there you will get done wether you had it switched on or not + you will be a chav [email protected] for having one anyway:)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Guye Guys GUYS , give the guy a break, he only wants to be different :D and have flammers on command :squintdan

·
Registered
204 Posts
they dont come out like proper flamage flames anyway, the kit ones look a bit limp and gay

1 - 20 of 32 Posts