GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

It is with great pleasure that I can now formally introduce our flat bottom steering wheels.

We are carrying a large stock of GTR wheels, ready for an exchange via mail or on site fitting, here at Auto Torque HQ.

The options for these are, as with all our other steering wheels, endless!

Here is the opportunity to improve the part of your car you are in contact with most whilst driving! Those that have upgraded will know the huge difference it makes to the satisfaction of being behind the wheel, thanks to using the highest quality materials available.

Step 1 - Material
Choose from smooth or perforated Leather, or a combination of the two. If you're after something a little more racey then how about a mix of Leather & Alcantara or full Alcantara.

Step 2 - Custom options
We are able to customise your wheel to your exact spec, this includes adding a band at 12 o clock in a huge range of colours and upgrade your stitching to match.

Step 3 - Order your new Custom wheel
Simply call us or PM with your requirements and we will start work on your new wheel

The price is £347 for GTR.co.uk Members

For mail order, shipping is £15
Exchange surcharge is £300 which is refunded when your wheel is received by us

For fitting on site here at Auto Torque is £30

Carbon hydrodipped control panels also in stock

Before and after fitting

Perforated Leather & Alcantara Mix

Nappa Leather & Alcantara Mix

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I do like these will ask the wife for early birthday pressie.

Bobby

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Ditto....they look awesome.

Would be good if you could offer real carbon inserts as well as hydrodipped.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Tom, how long it would take to make the following custom steering wheel; perforated leather at the bottom, Alcantara grips, smooth leather at the top, with carbon dipped panel? Would it be possible to fit one of these next Saturday afternoon? Also would you be abe to install a stock shapped carbon fibre spoiler at the same time (that I already have)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
888 Posts

PM'd

261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Tom, how long it would take to make the following custom steering wheel; perforated leather at the bottom, Alcantara grips, smooth leather at the top, with carbon dipped panel? Would it be possible to fit one of these next Saturday afternoon? Also would you be abe to install a stock shapped carbon fibre spoiler at the same time (that I already have)?

Thanks!
Hi, sorry for delay in response, I've been on holiday.

Delivery time from order is around 2-3 weeks depending on demand at the time. Yes we can fit a spoiler no problem but the workshop is generally booked 3 weeks in advance also. If you want to email me on the below email we can make some arrangements :)

Tom

1 - 16 of 16 Posts