GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had any dealings with flat4online.co.uk ?

A guy over here ordered an os giken clutch for his skyline and also an engine or engine parts in November 2008.

He hasn't recieved anything since and flat4 have been ignoring his emails for the past 2 months...

I will take a look on the scooby forums....

·
Registered
554 Posts
if its os giken stuff, you can't beat the guys at RB, dunno why that guy went to the web, when RB are the only uk distributor of OS. correct me if im wrong though :D

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will get some further info from him..I know he has spoken to his solicitor.. Will try to find out how much money he has lost..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check the MLR site, they have tonnes of bad write ups, I used them a few years back and had a horrendous experience. The guy who runs the business (Scott) generally keeps hardly any parts in stock, and orders specifically to meet the demand.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :-(

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i figured that was the way he worked.... he probably took the order then realized the exchange rate was bad and thought he might as well just keep the cash..

I've told the guy to contact consumerdirect but I don't know if they will help foreign nationals.... maybe his embassy are worth talking to....

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yeah, I would stay well clear. I ordered something which didn't arrive. I got my money back eventually after a long period of ignored mails etc. People who trade like this do not deserve to be in business...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yep, took me just over a month to get my money back from him for a failed order. he's great at ignoring emails

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still not got any figures back from the guy here... but I think we must be talking thousands of pounds...os giken clutch....engine / parts..

reckon he might think as he's overseas the buyer won't be able to do anything...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
contact details show give an address as unit 7 ...

whois of domain:

Domain name:
flat4online.co.uk

Registrant:
Scott Lawson

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
Unit 7%%North Street
Scotland
Alexandria
G83 0EA
United Kingdom

also has turbomatrix.co.uk

he set up as a ltd company in February this year according to companies house..

turbomatrix setup 4 feb 2009 as a ltd company....

·
Registered
670 Posts
I once bought an intercooler from him and got it almost next day. Then later on I bought some more and it tooks ages and he sent me a credit. So not really bad experience.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered an exhaust off of him on the 1st of July.......he ignored emails etc then, replied after 2 weeks saying he would send it out asap.......2 weeks later, no exhaust.

I got fed up in the end and did a VISA Chargeback through my bank (you dont have to pay by credit card to do this). It took 2 weeks for my bank to get my money back.

I actually found the pictures of the exhaust on ebay (exact pictures) for sale in the US. So he was obviously shipping them after payment was taken but saying they were in stock.

Be carefull - the guy owns about 20 websites all selling similar stuff and i've heard the same problems with most of them.

If you like , I'll post up a list of all the sites.

Cheers,

Paul.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The company i ordered off was maxpsi. Wlabro pumps is an interesting one! I know they havent authorised him to sell their pumps!

Paul.

Agencypower Ltd. G83 0EA
BRANDS2GO Ltd. G83 0EA
Bridejewellery Ltd. G83 0EA
Clutchdistributors Ltd. G83 0EA
Drumkinnons Ltd. G83 0EA
FLAT4ONLINE Ltd. G83 0EA
Glowinghomes Ltd. G83 0EA
Hippohost Ltd. G83 0EA
IBUY2GO Ltd. G83 0EA
Injectorflow Ltd. G83 0EA
Maxpsi Ltd. G83 0EA