GTR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as it says, The 4wd flexi that comes out the back of the transfar box. mine was a mess years ago and is proper bolloxed now.
New or second hand

Thanks ian
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.