GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone recommend a company in my area who does dash flocking? I'm in Wakefield/Leeds West Yorkshire. Also what sort of price would I be looking at?
Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that. Can I ask what you paid? Also would I leave the car or do they need the dash removing?

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
:
Are you looking for the weight saving then you want the flocked dash?
How's it going to save weight it's the same dash just with a flock over it. The ideas of flocking a dash is to eliminate the reflection in the windscreen. Personally I would get it covered in Alcantara

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks for that. Can I ask what you paid? Also would I leave the car or do they need the dash removing?
In any case the part to be flocked needs to be removed and prepared for flocking. Unless you want to remove the windscreen and (try to) protect whole interior from getting flock on it :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The windscreen removal is an option, as the interior is to be stripped for the cage to be welded in. I will speak to Banbury Flock and see what they recommend. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
:

How's it going to save weight it's the same dash just with a flock over it. The ideas of flocking a dash is to eliminate the reflection in the windscreen. Personally I would get it covered in Alcantara
IMO the flocked dash and any other parts look far better than alacantara and are far more hard wearing

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Grey and black flocked Supra dash

1 - 16 of 16 Posts