GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few bits and bobs to clear out from my garage.
I'm located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, but courier delivery can be arranged for larger items if required.

Firstly, I have a large FMIC, taken off an R33 GTR (Neil Wrenns Time attack car) which comes complete with SFS hoses and clips.
I'm offering this for £220 ONO. Courier delivery would be £20 extra.
This is 2nd hand and needs a clean up but in good condition.
Dimensions of the core are: 600mm long x 300mm high x 120mm wide.
The hoses have a 3" inside diameter.

Next up: Nismo 62 degrees thermostat.
Once again, taken off an R33 GTR, opens at 62 degrees and 2nd hand.
I'm offering this for £40 delivered ono.

Next: QM1 R33 GTR boot lid.
This is 2nd hand, has no spoiler or lock mechanism or badges. It's in okay condition but would need a blow over to make perfect. I was going to use this as a de-spoilered black bootlid for drag days but changed my plans.
I'm offering this for £40 ono. Courier delivery would be £20.

Next: R33 GTR drivers door switch surround. This has been abused and cabled tied up in my stripped out car, it's out of shape slightly and would need manipulating back to its original state, but easily do-able. It's needing a paint up but would be ideal for someone looking for a spare to colour code to match a custom interior maybe.
I'm offering this for £25 delivered ovno.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know the make sadly, its a kind of unknown quantity. Neil Wrenn was running around 700bhp with it fitted though, that's about all I can tell you. There are no markings on the intercooler itself.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ebay items all ending in around 2 hours. No bids and prices currently lower than advertised on here with no reserves. Prices so cheap my kids wont eat for days :D (if I had kids)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Im just after the handle/pocket thing you have showing on the door switch surround.

how much do you want for that? dont say £25 and get the surround free lol

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if the hoses are 258 new and the cooler 170 then @ 220 its not bad imo.

anyway how about that pocket thingy?
£10 delivered? Unless you're local and then you could collect it FREEEEEEEE :D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
£5 delivered and i will paypal you the cash. Unfortunatley igh Wycombe might be a little to long to drive from the lakes to get the part lol

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris, with respect, for the hassle of packaging it and taking to the post office, then paying a fee to send it, it'll leave me with pennies and hence I'll kindly refuse that offer. I wouldn't even have enough money left in the deal to buy some **** for the way home :D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
no bother. would have had no probs paying a tenner but it looks a little scuffed so it may be no better than mine already.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no bother. would have had no probs paying a tenner but it looks a little scuffed so it may be no better than mine already.
Yeah it is Chris, its pretty much ready for a rub down and paint as I said in the original opening post, but then again it's got a history with it, what with being part of the car which won the 2008 street class title in the Pro street drag series, which adds (at least) £5, even in this state :p

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
..and if anyone else wants to question me, have a look at the link below, go to the bottom of the page and see the price of the intercooler hose kit alone!!!
You'll see it says "£242" and then at the bottom its says "All prices are + VAT @ 15.0%", which equals...........£278.30......and then there's the actual intercooler!!!

SFS Performance - Silicone Hoses

·
Registered
773 Posts
Cliff....ill take the thermostat off your hands but will you take less than £40 for it delivered to me in manchester???

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thermostat SOLD
Intercooler and hose kit SOLD
Carbon blade and end caps SOLD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts