GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Back with a bang! That's you all over dear fellow!

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
'Back in the day' when I was a 'mod' I set the board up so that every new member could only post 15 posts before being automatically stopped... then they had to PM a mod [me] to post anymore.

The effect was fantastic, when [during the silly season] we had the odd 'parachutist' drop in to vent his spleen the members would 'count him down'... for the parachutist this was bloody infuriating and the entire exercise became a much enjoyed 'sport' for the members...

I prompted this way of dealing with them on the MLR and for most parachutists knowing that they are on borrowed time somehow 'neuters' them...

I commend the '15 Posts of Fame' approach for the GTR and ask for a 'seconder'...

That way we can compete to see who can make the fools waste their posts quickest and count them out... good sport for us all.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Mycroft said:
I commend the '15 Posts of Fame' approach for the GTR and ask for a 'seconder'...

That way we can compete to see who can make the fools waste their posts quickest and count them out... good sport for us all.
seconded

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Jobs a good 'un

:D

·
Registered
771 Posts
LMAO - yes the 15 post wonder seems a very good idea.

They have a 40 post newbie rule on the mkiv supra forum also

1 - 14 of 14 Posts