GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Rob been told by Abbey that you may have a set of std 32 GTR wheels available, I'm currently looking for some so let me know if you wish to sell them.
Cheers
G.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Abbey

I don't know if Abbey hang out here much so I'd e-mail them directly.

Their Contact details are in the main website under both tuning and links.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Misunderstood

sorry, it's not Abbey I'm after, they've told me to contact Rob and suggested that I do it here.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Rob

It sounds like you are after Rob Neumann (quattro). If that is correct, he told me that he is in Germany until next week. I am posting a cheque to him for parts so will add your message to that.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i'm back

people a whole thread about little old me!!!! i'm very flattered

I have written to you guys by email already, but if you look at this first then:

garth i do have the wheels, i have emailed what i belive to be a fair price

dave, the bits will be on with you asap , i know you quite desperate for them (hopefully will post on monday, decided to go back to good faith policy!)

otherwise a note to all, not that many people will be looking at this thread....was just in frankfurt as you gathered...thinking of going to live there......roads, roads, roads......you could really USE a skyline to the full.....definatley going to explore when the car is finished.

c u all

rob

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
parts

Cheque should arrive monday morning hopefully. Made it out to 'Rob Neumann'. Let me know if that was wrong (e.g. wrong a/c name). Still 1.5 mm on pads so can still wait longer for bits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts