GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kit has never been run on a car .
I bought the kit new for my RB26 Stagea but never fitted it because I changed my mind and went for a HJKS F con V pro Gold with greddy induction without AFMs . The kit is for any R33GTR and any will fit 32 GTR with minor modification. It should also fit a 34GTR.

This has all the pipes and connectors and clamps to fit from the turbos and includes filters and usually retails anywhere between £500 and £600 without the AFMs.

£300 or £450 with a working pair of pink RB25 AFMs

HKS do two kits a standard bore and a larger bore .

This is the bigger bore version which gives better airflow . This kit has filters which are slightly different to the ones in the pic because they have larger fittings for the bigger AFMs (either Z32 or pink RB25 AFMs)
The filters look like this

This kit will not fit std RB26 afms but I do have another used HKS set of pipes with connectors but not filters For £130. Pipes look identical but are just smaller bore. Still a good uprade from standard .This will fit any GTR .

Prices do not include postage.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Used pipes

Hello very interested in the small bore used pipes any chance of a picture and how much with postage cheers

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peter to be honest I had not checked what make the filters were - I assumed they were HKS as the the screws that hold the mesh on say HKS direct drive.
I have now checked and you are correct the bodies have trust writen on.
Originally I gave the boxed HKS kit to TR Racing when they were building the engine
I was going to use a power FC and then the chance to buy a F con V pro gold and greddy induction came up so I bought them and gave both to TR as well .
Because I was not using AFMs they must have used the HKS filters with the greddy induction hence I now have the HKS kit with greddy filters.
The trust filters are new and I should think are certainly as good as the HKS ones ( the greddy kit certainly costs a lot more)

My apologies if this wasnt clear but it was all done well over a year ago.

Its still a very good system and can now be used with AFMs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts