GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks it pains me to do this but I've decided to sell these. I absolutely love these wheels and always have since the first time I saw them but unfortunately I just dont think they suit my car. I think they look much better on a darker car.

I've only had these wheels a month or so and they've only been on my car for one show. They are in fantastic condition. They normally retail for over £600 per wheel (without tyres). Gram Lights 57PRO Alloy Wheel - SRB Power Ltd

They are 18x10 and come with tyres with lots of tread left and are in great condition. I will also through in a set of Titanium Wheel Nuts that are worth over £100. They also come with Rays center caps.

I'm looking for £1650 plus p&p.

This is them on my car at the show...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
This is them on my car at the show...
[/QUOTE]

ahh it was you i was talking to at the show,very nice wheels,look the dogs in the flesh:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
If I had the money, I'd be on my way to get them already. Awesome wheels!

Hmmm......I wonder how quickly I can sell a kidney!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahh it was you i was talking to at the show,very nice wheels,look the dogs in the flesh:thumbsup:
Hey Matt. I saw your R34 at the show :bowdown1: but I didnt realise I was talking to you.:) Sorry if you did tell me who you were, my brain was a bit fried from the music at the show. :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Me! They will be going on my V8 r32 as road/show wheels when its ready!

I've still gotta find me some nice decent track wheels that I dont mind abusing a bit!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts