GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey together,

My lovely Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec-II Nür is for sale. This skyline is the limited edition nür.

Here some Specs:

some base Specs

make: Nissan
model: skyline r34 gtr vspec-II nür
code: gf-bnr34
color: pearl white (qx1)
production year: 2002
otc: 20′000 km
exterior dimensions: 4600mm×1785mm×1360mm
interior dimensions: 1780mm×1400mm×1105mm
wheel base: 2665mm
before / after the tread: 1480mm / 1490mm
road space: 130mm
weight: 1560kg
seats: 4
gross vehicle weight: 1780kg
clutch type: hydraulic operation type diaphragm (pulling system)
reduction gear type: hypoid gear
steering wheel type: Power assist attaching rack & Pinion system (yaw late feedback electromotive SUPER HICAS attaching)
drive system: ATTESA E-TS PRO (control 4WD of active LSD integration)
suspension system: Independent suspension multi-link system/independent suspension multi-link system
brake system: Ventilated disk opposition 4 piston type/ventilated disk opposition 2 piston type
hand brake: 2 wheel breaking, mechanical cable type
tyres: 245 / 40ZR18
fuel consumption: 10.5l (normal driving)
fuel: roz98
tank capacity: 65l
engine type: rb26dett
cylinder/valve: 6 cylinder dohc 24 valve
turbos: twin (2x) ball bearing metal turbocharger
bore x stroke: 86.0 x 73.7mm
displacement: 2568cc
compression ratio: 8.5
fuel feeder: electronic fuel injection (nissan egi)
power output kw(ps) /rpm: 206 (280) / 6800
torque output Nm (kgm) / rpm: 392 (40.0) / 4400
transmission: 6speed manual from getrag (germany)
gear ratio: 3.827 (1), 2.360 (2), 1.686 (3), 1.312 (4), 1.000 (5), 0.793 (6)
reverse ratio: 3.280
last reduction gear ratio: 3.545

special nür specs:The ●N1 specification limited car private engine [the twin ball bearing metal turbocharger /N1 private strengthening cylinder block /N1 private strengthening piston (the limited car private high accuracy weight balance item) the /N1 private piston ring (it is low the friction item) the /N1 private strengthening connecting rod (the limited car private high accuracy weight balance item) the /N1 private oil pump (relief pressure modification) the /N1 private water pump (private feather form, emission quantitative rise) the /N1 private exhaust manifold (turbo side flange passage area enlargement) the /N1 private air hose (splicing yarn double structuration)/limited car private gold color (the silica breath) the head cover, the plug cover and the timing belt cover)]- Limited car private full scale 300km/h speedometer - Limited car private three-dimensional grade emblem

only 750 "vspec-II nür" were produced!!!

I used only high quality parts for the modifications.

Modifications:

exterior:

> Nismo Z-Tune front bumper
> Nismo GT500 tail lights
> Nismo front winker
> PIA Racing Horns (115 DB)

interior:

> Nismo Titanium GT500 shift knob
> Nismo MFD Upgrade II
> Nismo Racing fashion lighter
> Nismo floor mats
> HKS turbo timer

engine bay:

> Nismo air inlet pipes
> Nismo oil cap
> Nismo radiator cap
> Nismo air cleaner duct
> Nismo Titanium strut brace
> Nismo reservoir sock
> Nismo intercooler
> Nismoic hardpipe kit
> Nismo panel filter
> Nismo timing belt
> HKS earth ground kit
> HKS oil cooler Type-S
> HKS EVC 6
> Tein hood damper
> Mine's VX Radiator
> Mine's Carbon Radiator shroud
> Mine's tripple cam cover plates
> NGK Iridium spark plugs
> Direct Ignition System coils blue
> R.I.P.s Catch / Washer Tank (not installed yet)
> R.I.P.s custom fuse box cover (not installed yet)

=> This car is registered in Switzerland and it comes with swiss papers!!! First R34 GTR registered in switzerland!!!

Price is 90'000.- CHF.

If you are interested in this car or you have a question, then write me an email: andres_herren(at)bluewin.ch

Thanks for your interest

Andres

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
nice car

shame about the sh!tty exchange rate

but i dont think the exchange rate will be a problem in this occasion as this cars a real stunner, lovely colour aswell

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
As Andres said.....getting it legal in Swiss is nearly impossible...:wavey:

Good luck with the sale,mate:smokin:

·
Registered
889 Posts
A beautiful car in 100% mint condition:bowdown1:
All the best of luck with the sale.

Terje.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
lovely car mate and best of luck with the sale :)
I know what your saying about how expensive it is to get the car registered in your country, im in the same position at the moment trying to get mine registered in ireland

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Joker,

I have recently moved to Ossingen just out side zurich, and i was thinking of bringing my R34 GTR over, it does not sound like a good idea from what you have said,if u could give me some info i would appriciate it,Best of luck with your sale very clean GTR, regards ciaran

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Hi Andreas,

Good luck with your sale mate :thumbsup:

But why are you selling your beautyful car after all the effort which was needed to get it registered???

I recently got my 32 registered here in Austria and this was like hell too, but I never would sell it again (except for the right money)...

Cheers

Leo

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Joker,

I have recently moved to Ossingen just out side zurich, and i was thinking of bringing my R34 GTR over, it does not sound like a good idea from what you have said,if u could give me some info i would appriciate it,Best of luck with your sale very clean GTR, regards ciaran

if you move to switzerland and your car was registered in ireland 6 months or more to your name, then you don't need to make the hard emission test and the noise test ;) so it's much easier, but not even funny. if you want to make it 100%legal. and then you must hold the car 1 year, if you sell it before, the new owner must make this tests. the emission test on a 2001 upwards is normally not possible, only with some tricks (this tricks costs a lot of money)

i saw you have a 2001 vspec2..so please do it!! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
if you move to switzerland and your car was registered in ireland 6 months or more to your name, then you don't need to make the hard emission test and the noise test ;) so it's much easier, but not even funny. if you want to make it 100%legal. and then you must hold the car 1 year, if you sell it before, the new owner must make this tests. the emission test on a 2001 upwards is normally not possible, only with some tricks (this tricks costs a lot of money)

i saw you have a 2001 vspec2..so please do it!! :D
So i have only the test for emmisions to worry about really, i like the wa your talkin, emmisions should not be a problem!

·
Registered
235 Posts
lovely car mate and best of luck with the sale :)
I know what your saying about how expensive it is to get the car registered in your country, im in the same position at the moment trying to get mine registered in ireland
Its very very easy to register any car in ireland, probably the least difficult in europe. In mose cases no one even looks at the car.

It is however VERY expensive like you say. Just walk into an office, pay about 10,000 euro:nervous:, and number plate handed over, no questions asked, drive away:runaway:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Should have told me earlier Mate.... then at least it would have stayed in the country;)

Good luck with the sale though..... don't forget, spring's coming soon!

·
Registered
12 Posts
As JOC said, and i will tell the same :" i would love too buy it but is too expensive as I have too pay 30% duty on top of your askin price"...
In france this is a nightmare to import those cars, thanks to our lovely government who hate exotics cars and want everybody drive the same car: Renault, peugeot or Citroen !!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts