GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my manual Nissan Skyline R34 GTT which I have owned for around a year and a half now. I originally bought the car after it had been imported to the country from Japan. I then registered it in November 2012. When I got the car it was an automatic so the first thing which I did was had it converted to manual, this would normally cost around £1,800. The car has MOT until September 2014 but I have just SORN it for the winter. Tax can be included in the deal by separate negotiation. I have only really used the car for light road use & have done around 5 drift practice days at our local airfield where I was learning to drift. The car has only ever been used for low speed drifting, as I am a novice. It has been well maintained, with regular service, tracking & has always been kept clean & well looked after. I am selling the car as I now fancy something a bit different. Earlier on this year I had the car road mapped by MB Automotive in Cambridgeshire, at this point I upgraded the turbo & fitted a Nistune ECU. The car made around 400bhp. Also in June I fitted the Advan wheels which are now on the car, before doing this I had them fully refurbished by South West Wheels in Exeter, Devon. This cost me around £600 + vat. It really is a lovely car to drive & handles beautifully. The car still has the original automatic clocks in it which it arrived in the country with, so the speedo is still in kilometers and not miles. It has only done 45,053 km which equates to just short of 28,000 miles which is very low for a 1998 car.

Engine:
Z32 Air flow meter.
HKS turbo heatshield, suction pipe & elbow.
HKS induction kit.
R35 GTR injectors.
3" Stainless straight through exhaust.
Greddy Profec B.
Siruda 1.2mm head gasket.
ARP head bolts.
MLS manifold gasket.
Lucas oils used throughout.
Nismo fuel pressure regulator.
Front moutn intercooler.
NGK spark plugs.

Interior:
Nistune ECU.
Bride reclining front seats.
OMP steering wheel.
Blitz boost gauge.
Kenwood CD player.
GTR fuel pump.

Suspension:
Tein coilovers.
Driftworks HICAS lockout kit.
Nismo 2 way diff.
Lengthened lower arms.
Adjustable front tension rods.
Outlaw rear camber arms.
Exedy paddle clutch.

Body:
Advan 17" alloys which were fully refurbished in June 2013.
R34 GTR front brakes with DBA discs & uprated pads.
Flush tailgate.
Nismo side repeaters and indicators.
Tyre tread is good.

£7,500 with the Advan wheels, £6,500 with standard wheels.

Viewing is by appointment only, please just give us a call to arrange something.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts