GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nearly new - only done 200miles. Not sure what the solid figures are for them but I'm told they're both good for 350-400bhp each but pretty sure there's bods on here that know more about them than me. feel free to educate us :)

me an a mate bought for a pair of R33 gtst's but didn't fit (totally different flange patterns all around).

1000quid for the pair + 45quid postage and packing which includes the insurance fee but can confirm final price of postage to anyone interested. We're not trying to make any money off this - this is what we paid and is well worth it as these turbos really are tip top condition.

anyone interested feel free to contact me.

pics:

ta
ant

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
will these drop onto a stock RB26 head with no modifications whatsoever?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah they're direct fit for the R32/R33/R34GTR engines - all the flanges should mate up nicely. Dont know if anyone can confirm this on here or another site but worth asking someone in the know.

Me an a friend bought these for our GTST's but they have totally different flange fitments.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
How do these compare to the HKS GTSS's ? Anyone know ?

Can anyone confirm they bolt straight onto R32/33/34 GTRS ?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just so you know - they're directly off an R34GTR Snowfiend so I know they'll fit straight on that model.

The GTSS is better higher up the rev range whereas the GTRS is better midrange:
GTSS - rated at 600ps

GTRS - rated at 700ps

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
great turbo's but you would benefit from fitting a balancing manifold at the same time as these tend to shuffle quite badly, good price by the way:smokin:

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
OK thanks for the info....how would these compare to R34GTR turbos with Steel internals ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts