GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

More pics available here www.incentivetravel.co.uk/skyline.html

1994 L-Reg 103,000 Kilometres, Stage1 conversion done by Abbey Motorsport also maintaned by them. Cat 1 alarm/immobiliser. Kenwood stereo and 10 disc changer. Mot'd and taxed till next year, new exhaust big 5inch job, new uprated R34 clutch.

All the engine work has already been done for you all it needs now is the bodykit.

£7,250

Mobile :0777 595 2804 or 01932 821 217 or 07956 666 230

Or reply to this post

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Abbey Motorsport changed the ECU unit, full stainless steel exhaust system, induction kit, rest of the changes are on the invoice which is not to hand at the moment, will find out for you later :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
wow!!!!:eek:
.....130bhp from an ECU swap.......I want one!!!!!

(dialling Abbey as we speak....)

...sounds like a good price for an R33 either way though...
...all the best.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have got a rolling road print out from Abbey if anyone wants to see it :), can be scanned in and online tomorrow if you do :)

Mich

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Chens,

This power output looks very high, almost as much as Dirk Diggler is making in his GTS and that is very heavily worked.

Maybe of benefit to post up your dyno sheet and dispel any doubts.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Certainly not being sarcastic here. I would love to see the dyno and list of mods as 380bhp is a great output for an RB25 and I want it :p

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Bloody tight ar$ed scottish people:p

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Just been on the Abbey site and the car is advertised as a twin turbo:eek: That's a hell of a stage one conversion:D

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Ooooh, Matt I thought you weren't gonna be sarcastic ;)

Nice to see you've got the right impression of us real Northerners, wouldn't want you thinking we were soft like you lot :p

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Hey, we'll have none of that. Besides I come from Doncaster matey so I'm sort of a pretend soft southerner and I'm allowed to take the pi$$ out of Scottish people as my mum is half Scottish :p

Although having been down here for so long I am developing a taste for Fosters and my drinking capacity is getting lower. To top it off I have started wearing a coat when I go out at the weekend;)

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Hook, Line and........WAIT A MINUTE !!!

A coat at the weekend ? That's just plain queer :p

Oh yeah, Sinker ;)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yep, I even start wearing a coat in winter!! And when I don't I wear a jumper :(

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Chens,

I know we've hi-jacked your thread but we'll return it unhurt if you post that dyno sheet ;)

or else !! :cool:

Matt,

You sure your not just getting old ? :eek:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Give me a break guys it's not even my car it belongs to my parents who have gone on holiday and left me to answer any questions you have, so bear with me if it was my car then I would know everything about it.

Just had a look for the dyno sheet and can't find it, yeah yeah you all think I'm bull shi**ing about the power (excuse my language)

Still looking for it though.

This is chens daughter Mich so be nice :p

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Hey Mich,

It's OK were cool, please don't feel intimidated by our requests, tuning GTS25T's is a newish thing in the UK, and were dead keen to get as much info as we can.

I was really just apologising / having a playful dig about our pinching your thread.

Were all cool OK :cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All is cool :D, I'm sorry but I can't find the rolling road report, I can find all the ones for my car but not there's :(.

Mich

1 - 20 of 24 Posts