GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: R34 ATS & Across Carbon Twin Plate Clutch and Flywheel

This rather rare ATS & Across Carbon Twin Plate Clutch and Flywheel was removed from an R34 GT-T I previously owned (sold last year) and was kept to be used for a future R34 drift car. Unfortunately that project still hasn't surfaced after a year and I have therefore decided to sell the clutch.

It performed fantastically on-track and the car always hooked up. Whilst it was aggressive, this didn't cause issues for daily driving (compared to some which are either on or off with no balance, such as the Exedy Paddle Clutch I replaced it with) and therefore made it perfect for a mix of urban and extra urban driving too.

Includes everything seen below, so the Clutch Cover, Diaphragm, Pressure Plate, Clutch Plates (2), Centre Plate, Centre Hub, Flywheel and Bolts (20).

When I get some free time, I'm going to give it a good clean-up, so you'll be able to see what good condition the package is in.

Located in Lancashire.

Obviously this is a weighty item, but I am happy to ship, providing any associated costs are covered by the buyer.

Sadly I don't have the part number(s), but if you have any further questions or would like further information, I will try my best to answer.

£1100 ovno.

Regards...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Doubt it but here goes.......................... is this still available?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Currently looking at geting a brand new Carbonetic twin-plate clutch so might have to pass.

free BTT for a great clutch though.

Russell

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey there,

As far as I am aware, this is an original ATS & Across clutch system, which was fitted to the vehicle when it was in Japan.

"ACROSS had been authorized to distribute ATS products outside of Japan under their own brand name. "CARBONETIC" was a brand name for the products distributed by ACROSS."

Here is a full definition of the connection between ATS & Across and Carbonetics...

Active Traction Service

Best regards...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PRICE UPDATE...

Having seen that my pricing was off on this clutch, the revised price is £600.

Many thanks...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts