GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
General Info:
In superb condition, REG: TIIGTR, 50000 miles, 1 Previous Owner, MOT August 2007, Tax October 2007, Serviced by Middlehurst and Abbey Motor Sport. Stage 1 chip plus Cams, HKS Induction, big bore exhaust and racing Cat, Fully lowered suspension and spaced wheels. Body work and interior as original. The car's capable of between 400 - 440 bhp at around 1.0 bar boost.

The car has not suffered any accident damage and only has a couple of stone chips and minor scratches. It has never been to the tracks and has not been driven hard, for me it's only a vehicle for posing! It has never let me down in the 5 years that I have owned it. It was originally imported by a friend of mine, the previous owner - now the proud owner of a Porsche GT.

Safety Features:
4-Wheel Drive, Scorpion Alarm System, Immobiliser, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver and Passenger Airbags, Rear seat belts, Xenon headlights, Electronic 4 wheel computer control system etc...

Interior:
Premium Sound System - AM/FM Stereo, Cassette Player, CD 10 Multichanger CD Player. Air Conditioning, Original stippled Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, and Tilt Steering Wheel etc...

My UK location is in Berkshire but as I spend most of my days in southern Spain I have limited viewing times. The next will be during October. Please email any questions that you have. Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

ON SALE FOR £29950 – sensible offers considered. The private plate TIIGTR (Tiger) is included with the car, but if not required then a reduced price is negotiable.

Photo's:

In case I am unable to upload photo's of the car, 8 in all, they are available by sending me your email addy and I will add you to my photo server at Snapfish, an HP photo server.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts