GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used for less than 5k miles in excellent condition is my Forge Front mount Intercooler kit with Black pipework and hoses to keep the OEM look and feel. OEM BOVS will bolt straight on.

This gives Circa 30bhp increase over standard and keep inlet temps down in warmer climes.

Especially good upgrade for guys running Litchfield Stage 4.5 as a cheaper way to get upto 750bhp.

The kit has just been removed and is at Litchfield ready for fitment or shipping. Please feel free to speak to Iain to confirm condition of the kit or arrange fitment by his team.

£1250.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No mate, question for Iain or Sly. I can ask Iain if you like?

I know it takes about 1/2 a day to give you an idea on time.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks Mate. We are just about to have our first baby so money tighter than normal....if it doesnt sell by August i'll try and have it off you mate.

Might list my standard intercooler set up for sale to help cover the cost and help me justify it to the Wife :) as they sell on ebay for approx £400. Dont fancy taking standard set up and £750 in part exchange do you ;) returning customer discount and all that ;)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know how it is mate, we has twins last month. Spending more on nappies and formula than I do on fuel for the GTR, haha.
I'm fairly confident it won't be available still in August as I'm getting quite a bit of interest via PM, but I wish you all the best with the baby mate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts