GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Having had the SRD treatment I have a few parts for sale from my previous stage 4 car. Some of these parts are already off the car, others will come off next week when the car will be with Lee @ SRD.

Bosch 1,100cc injectors with adaptor harness. £350

Litchfield intakes £300

Milltek 90mm race exhaust with silenced Y pipe - £1000

Forge dump valves - provisionally sold

R35 stock wheels no valves, no TPMS, very very small kerb mark on front right (about 2cm long), gloss black as powder coated at PwPro before I bought new Rays wheels. £1000

Will add more items as they become available.

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dump valves are recirculating type but a deposit has been left on them and so I am afraid they are sold.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can probably supply the Milltek race pipe with Titanium tips for those interested, tips would be an extra £200 on top of the price.

Thanks,
H

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
How many miles have the intakes/injectors done?

Are they the bosch ones that litchfield use?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would guess the injectors have done around 7-8k miles, they are the Bosch variant Litchfield use as they are from my previous stage 4 tune before i went for bigger ASNU one's.

H

·
Registered
754 Posts
Bit of a bargain for the Forge intakes and injectors Sam!

What is the ECU that is pictured?

Protegimus

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will try and get some up soonest.

The ECU pictured is a standard ECU with Ecutek flash on it, but I don't think I am going to sell it, apologies, uploaded the pictures in bulk. Even though I have Syvecs it's probably worth keeping just in case.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all,

Pics of my exhaust attached for those interested. As for the wheels, please see the pics on this thread as this is what the wheels look like. They could likely do with a clean as they are bound to have some brake dust on from when they were removed. The Exhaust can also be provided with Titanium tips for an extra £200 as I have ordered F16 tips for mine now.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/173174-nissan-gtr-satin-blue-full-wrap-pw-pro-extras.html

Also for sale i have my FORGE TRANSMISSION COOLER, the cooler will come with the new updated pump from Forge as designed by Mocal. I have gone for the HKS cooler given I am also having the HKS diff cooler and the two compliment eachother quite well. I did have issues with my Forge pump but the new pump has been assured to be 100% reliable and has not been run/installed, it has a newer design that is quieter and more efficient in operation. Forge transmission cooler specs/details can be found online at:

Forge Motorsport | Alloy Fabrication

A pic of the new pump is also attached. Looking for £1500.

Thanks,
H

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Induction pipes gone as have BOV's.

Will try and get pics of wheel scratch soon, but its very small (Front right).

No interest in the trans cooler?

BUMP

H

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure on the pipe diameter, they are the Litchfield intake pipes but unfortunately they are already spoken for. I will post if the situation changes.

No interest in the Forge cooler or the injectors? Also exhaust/wheels anyone?

Offers?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wheels sold to Buzzysingh. Thank you sir.

Any more for any more?

I will also be listing some heatwrapped Milltek 90mm downpipes from the last turbo setup, the AMS kit comes with DP's included. Looking for £300

H

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PM's replied to. Still have available the trans cooler, the injectors and the exhaust and DP's although I have replied to PM's with enquiries on some of the above so depending on how promptly i get replies things could be spoken for. I will update the thread if there are any items that sell so people know they have been taken.

H

1 - 20 of 33 Posts