GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My R34 is up for sale so if anyone is considering buying one you can PM me with any questions you may have. It was always my intention to eventually get an R34 and I finally did it but now it's a car that I can tick off my list. I'm fortunate enough to be in a position where I dont have to sell but would like to.

Price wise I'm looking for £21,000 o.n.o

It has 12 Months MOT,12 Months Tax.

It's a very nice car with an excellent spec. I've just recently replaced the drop links, tyres, battery and had it serviced.

It doesnt smoke rattle or knock and holds excellent oil pressure (6 bar cold, 4 bar warm cruising, 2 bar warm idle). I have all the paperwork and receipts for everything done so it's got a full history, it's also HPI clear with the full report.

I have the results of a compression test that was done and shows:

Cylinder 1: 150psi
Cylinder 2: 150psi
Cylinder 3: 150psi
Cylinder 4: 145psi
Cylinder 5: 150psi
Cylinder 6: 145psi

I'm sure you'll all agree that this is about as good as it gets when it comes to an RB26.

The spec is as follows:

Head skimmed and valve seats cut
Tomei forged pistons (86.5mm)
Tomei metal head gasket
Tomei step 1 cams
Tomei oil restrictor
ACL race bearings
Garret 2860-7 turbos
Apexi Power FC with gold hand commander
Greddy Profec II spec B boost controller (1 bar and 1.2 bar)
Greddy turbo timer
Blitz induction kit
Ganador titanium exhaust
Downpipe
Decat (original cat included in sale)
Exedy twin plate clutch
Sard catch tank
Skylab Torque Split Controller
All new belts and gaskets

Xenons
Getrag 6 speed gearbox
V-Spec Carbon fibre rear diffuser
V-Spec front diffuser
Cat 1 alarm & immobiliser
GPS tracking system

350bhp & 306lbft @ 1 bar
410bhp & 356lbft @ 1.2 bar

This car is capable of 500bhp. All it would need to get that power is a set of uprated injectors, fuel pump, Z32 MAF's and a re-map.

Genuinely with my GTR it really is a case of getting in driving off and not having anything to worry about- it's had all the money spent on the right things, has full mot and tax (old tax bracket £190 per year), all paperwork and reciepts to prove everything and is fully HPI clear with the report.

On to the pics:

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
273 Posts
Can't believe your selling mate. Seen this car a couple of weeks ago and must say that it is in immaculate condition and owned by a true enthusiast.
Good luck with your sale mate:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Cheers dude. I cant get "that" ride out of my head and it's one of the reasons!!

Not quite as immaculate as yours but it is in pretty good nick- you wouldnt exactly call it a shed anyway. lol

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh and before I get any PM's, its QM1 as alot of people have already asked me this.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Cheers dude. I cant get "that" ride out of my head and it's one of the reasons!!

Not quite as immaculate as yours but it is in pretty good nick- you wouldnt exactly call it a shed anyway. lol
Really... What was her name? !!

Don't tell me R32 658 hp atw:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bertha!

Yep a certain R32 may have done it.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Lovely car Jags :thumbsup:

I don't mind paying you a compliment, even if you did laugh at my chariot :(

:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Oh dear.

Such a good looking car, a well specced engine to boot. Makes me wish I could buy this off your hands !

Good luck with the sale <jealous>

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^So good you had to say it twice!!!

Yep, the way I see it before I get tied down with any responsibilities I'm going to do the whole car thing. I've owned 32, 33 and now 34 GTR's (secretly I'd like to have a 35 and an old skool one aswell to complete the team but that's just a distant dream)

·
Registered
449 Posts
ooh that is nice jags and well priced too.

whats the model year, mileage, when was the build done and who has looked after it?

why are all these £20Kish R34s coming when im trying to save for a house move?:runaway:

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
The sun was out in full force today so it would've been rude not to take a few pictures. I may have got a bit carried away but there's enough to show what it's like. First up interior:

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@Matty- it wasnt me mate, didnt go out of town anywhere yesterday.

@Wayne- I'll drop you a text later mate

1 - 20 of 27 Posts