GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of hardcore GTR fans. Every Skyline has a incredible story on dealing with Motorex. I meet one of the GTR owner and he got me in touch with a small but strong GTR community here in the United States! These guys are cool as hell and hard working individuals putting there own sweat,blood, and tears into their cars.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Signal GTR

Not to sure if every one knows signal running a R34 GTR Converted 2 RWD for drifting. They came in 1st in this round! Damn GTR's just seem 2 dominate what ever U throw at IT!!!!

·
6,821 Posts
Looks like a nice meet, Signal autos R34 is this a seconde one made for the US?

So did you have a coffee at Starbucks?:p

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

I see your R is looking as good as ever.
Looks like you are having a good time in Seattle.

Gimme a ring sometime.....shoots

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
weav808 said:
A bunch of hardcore GTR fans. Every Skyline has a incredible story on dealing with Motorex. I meet one of the GTR owner and he got me in touch with a small but strong GTR community here in the United States! These guys are cool as hell and hard working individuals putting there own sweat,blood, and tears into their cars.

I think may make viewing your thread a little easier Weav808

·
Registered
136 Posts
Weavy!

Big Weav,

How does it feel to drive "El Beast" in the USA? Any good races develop between u and some victims? How much longer will you be in Seattle?

-Josh

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
jasonchiu said:
can u tell us some motorex stories please.
I could tell you a lot of Motorex stories, but you would be better just searching for them on different forums. Tons of stuff out there.

I have one page with some information.

http://tyndago.googlepages.com/motorexstory

I helped Hiro start up Motorex, helped get the initial DOT work done for the cars, and worked for Hiro until 2002.

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
This is just crazy. I lived in Japan for seven years and ALMOST paid MOTOREX to import a R32. Wow, am I glad I didn't; this story is wild. I have been trying to purchase an R32 from someone in the states, and last week, almost bought a blk R34, but with the OBD-II testing, this might not be a good idea. That's too bad.... if I had more technical expertise with the car, besides basic upgrades/maintenance, I would open up my own company to import our beloved Skyline. One hell of a process though, but I would do it LEGAL, and make sure that cars get done and to their owners. I wonder if the DOT/NHTSA would even consider another importer...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts