GTR Forum banner

Forum Logo Shirts - Order Now!

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  embroider.co.uk 
#1 · (Edited)
NOW FINISHED - PLEASE CONTACT DEAN DIRECT FOR FURTHER ORDERS

Heres the goodies folks.....go here to view

Dean, our friendly embroiderer is charging us nothing for the digitising, and all the garments are trade price. (He drives an Evo though...) The prices have been rounded up, to allow for a freebie for Cem. Around 50p a garment. These prices are CHEAP!
I will make nothing on this, any surplus will go to charity.

To order, make out a form with the following info CLEARLY displayed please.

1 - Your full name and address
2 - The desired item by name and catalogue number
3 - The colour required.
4 - Any additional logo required and location ie; right sleeve.
5 - The total cost broken down as price / extra logo / postage
6 - Your e-mail address
7 - oohh and the size you want - just remembered this!

Any wrong amounts will be returned, so please be carefull working the total out.

Enclose a cheque made out to R. Owen for the total.
My address is

R. OWEN
33 RIVERSGATE
FLEETWOOD
LANCS
FY7 7NZ

Once the cheques are cleared I will send one order to Dean who will then do the business and mail them out direct to you. If there are more following on, there will probably be a second order. If you don't trust me please don't order. I'm not going to do a runner - or reassure you.

Finally for all those who need some embroidery, Dean's your man. You can contact him on 0161 440 0025 or visit his website at
www.embroider.co.uk. He will try and answer any queries you may have, but please don't try to ask him to do a 3ft logo on a blushing pink nightie. (I've cornered the market):)NOW FINISHED _ CONTACT DEAN DIRECT FOR FURTHER ORDERS

See less See more
#7 ·
Sorry for the delay in answering - just got back from sunny Spain.

Theres not really any time restriction - I had wanted to get all the cheques clear before sending the monies to Dean, to save him the hassle. I have 4 orders which will be going to him within the next day or so. (I'm surprised theres such a slow response - I had loads of mails regarding these and I think the prices are good). I'm sure Dean will take individual orders, but I will check with him.

Rich - check the web link for details. The main logo is app 4"x 2", the others are app 3" x 1" for the GTS ones and app 2"x2" for the GTR. I'll get back on the postage, if Deans willing.

GTuned - I'll check on that too.

#10 ·
In answer to some of the posts here and the PM's I received

1 - Dean will accept Credit Card payments - you will need to contact him direct to order.

2 - For all our overseas friends, Dean will post overseas but this will incur extra costs (Should not be much). Please contact him direct here www.embroider.co.uk. or call 0044 161 440 0025. Please make sure you have all details ready before calling!

And all orders sent in last week should be posted out on Monday the 9th.

Next orders will be going to Dean next weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.