GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
6,817 Posts
I think it's maybe the best looking GTT34 ever tuned in europe. The work is awsome and not looks cheap. The video is great and gives a good view on the rear wide arches . . . I just hope there are not many birds living in Sweden . .:p

·
Registered
832 Posts
The way the wheels look when she's in motion is absolute magic.....
Needs the hissssssssssss of a big single though !!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks can be decival. I have seen the car in real. And it's not as nice as it looks. "tear drops" in the paint on many places on the car. They have put 10piston caliper on front and rear for some reason?

The car is supposted to be a demo car for the company, But i think it's not built properly. They could have done better.

And by looking at that video it seems slow? looks like i hardly moves when they floor it.

This is how the looked when they bought it from my friend.

Just my 2 cents.

//Dennis

·
Registered
292 Posts
This car is somewhere else on the forum when it was just the plain orange minus all the graphics. Look ok i guess, but not for me.

·
6,817 Posts
Rudolf said:
Looks can be decival. I have seen the car in real. And it's not as nice as it looks. "tear drops" in the paint on many places on the car. They have put 10piston caliper on front and rear for some reason?

The car is supposted to be a demo car for the company, But i think it's not built properly. They could have done better.

And by looking at that video it seems slow? looks like i hardly moves when they floor it.

This is how the looked when they bought it from my friend.

Just my 2 cents.

//Dennis
Thanks for the info, I am surprised to hear about the crap finish . . . the car looks great in the 320X320 video . . . well the kit is still interesting, as it is not a simple GTT to GTR mutation.
I wonder how the car would look , with a better work, in Silver or Black?

·
Registered
236 Posts
The body work is very nicely done (i have seen it in the flesh a couple of times).

The whole rear fenders are made in steel by a well known and respected swedish custom car builder (Mats Thollander) from a design of another guy (Ari Harjunpää).

The rear fenders were made in almost one piece in the "english wheel"

As Rudolf says the paint job is not 100% but with the grafics i think the car looks quite nice for a drifting car.

The car will be driven by Swedish tourng car championship driver Thed Björk in the swedish drift series.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Well its the best looking GTT ive ever seen (albeit from a distance)

If that much money has been spent on bodywork, why not paint it properly, makes sense :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts