GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that it's been rumoured for a while so I asked them about the next GT-R, is it going to be a hybrid ... they told me that I'm on the right track.

About as close to an admission as you can get ...

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Thats weird. I was talking to a bloke the other day, he told me he works for Ferrari. He told me that the successor to the 458 will be available in red.

What department at Nismo does your neighbour work at?

My guy was in charge of straightening all the paper clips out. Was like talking to Enzo himself!

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
I know that it's been rumoured for a while so I asked them about the next GT-R, is it going to be a hybrid ... they told me that I'm on the right track.

Cranfield you plonker, not Cranleigh, it's near MK. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts

It has been already announced by an official way (google and you'll find a Nissan manager stating that...)

Where is the spoiler?

·
Vendor
3,440 Posts
Thats weird. I was talking to a bloke the other day, he told me he works for Ferrari. He told me that the successor to the 458 will be available in red.

What department at Nismo does your neighbour work at?

My guy was in charge of straightening all the paper clips out. Was like talking to Enzo himself!
Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts