GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just checked my fuel pressure and im getting 1.2 bar pressure increase with 1.45 bar of fuel so im gonna get a new fpr.
im running 3.5 bar base pressure but at 1.45 bar boost ive only got 4.7 bar fuel pressure so im assuming the fpr is dropping of 1-1 as the boost rises as technically i should have 4.95 bar fuel pressure. has brand new tomei 280 lph pump.
its bolted to the rail though and is adjustable and im not sure which one i need to get for direct replacement ?

heres a pic

thanks.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is the first time ive looked at the specific figures on the fp gauge ive only glanced upto now and seen it rising, so i guess its highly likely it was like this when it was mapped so wont affect the fueling anyways.

·
Registered
231 Posts
that looks like a nismo fuel pressure reg. i dont think the FPR is at fault i would be first getting it on the dyno to get air fuel ratios first. you can also check the voltage at the fuel pump which seems to cause some problems with cars.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that looks like a nismo fuel pressure reg. i dont think the FPR is at fault i would be first getting it on the dyno to get air fuel ratios first. you can also check the voltage at the fuel pump which seems to cause some problems with cars.
pump is hot wired, ive got a vems wideband just gotta get it working for peace of mind. running nigh on 600 bhp its something im very concious of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts