GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am new to this forum although i have been watching in the background for a while... i was very lucky to grab a cancelled order a couple of weeks ago and now i am the proud owner (collect this week) of a 59 plate Silver sat nav GTR :thumbsup:

Now my question is did ANYONE pay £100.00 for mats in a £60k car or did they throw them in free?

And i dont mean those crazy carbon jobbies?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
still waiting for mine !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Not free just waiting for mine from the GTROC !!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting, thanks... they did "Kind of" indicate that if i make a big enough deal about it then they would give me them F.O.C :D

I do find it annoying though after spending a hugh hunk of cash on any car and then be expected to stump up more for the bloody mats is appalling!!

or is it just me..:blahblah::blahblah:

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Think yourself lucky you didnt buy German EVERYTHING IS EXTRA !!!! (even the air in the tyres LOL)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Oh and the fuel tank will have vapours in it too.....at least mine did!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got a 'starter pack' with mine for about £120 (I think!)

It was £60 worth of fuel, mats and other bits

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got a 'starter pack' with mine for about £120 (I think!)

It was £60 worth of fuel, mats and other bits
I have seen my actual car when it was delivered to the dealer and i know its got 3/4 tank of fuel in it, or at least it had...

Where is the "starter pack " advertised? that would indicate that if you choose this route you would get the £98.00 mats for circa £60?

Now i am not tight but i do hate being ripped off like this, saying that i was just reading the thread about the small ding and the 11k repair bill!!!

Mine just pails to insignificance compared with that.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I got £30 mats off ebay and bought my own fuel. No offers of any extras from the HPC and I hadn't hassled them for any additional work etc!

·
Registered
142 Posts
No I didn't get any free mats, I had to pay for them but did get tankful of fuel.

To tell you the truth not that impressed with HPC in east Lon, had to travel from Manchester to pick up showroom demonstrator beacause didn't want to wait six months or so.

·
Registered
358 Posts
... paid fopr mine but they were cheaper then my Range Rover mats and better quality. Can had £25 of fuel in it. I got the impression the dealer margins are pretty tight. They obviously make their money on the service!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I paid £100 for mats and car had £25 of fuel - that is the norm.

I believe the dealers are making around £1000 per car, so not surprising that freebies are limited!

D

·
Registered
50 Posts
You don't want Mats,They add weight and ruin the Handling,then you'll be posting questions about why the gtr handles so badly with mats in !!!!! :D:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts