GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a table booked for 12 people in april for a top seafood resrutant but due to a massive fight with the other halfs familiy I now have a remaining 10 seats at the table, its all free as I am doing some market research etc and will put it down as an expences. So does anyone want to come if I get 10 people it could be a possible meet

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
should be it was a pre-wedding meal but her familiy can get lost after today, so anyone else is welcome to prove a point.

I can't even give food away

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Luke never fear they do food like "Char-grilled Rib of Beef
served with thin, crisp chips and chive and black peppercorn butter"

Come on guys its free food in a top TV chefs place and its free, I have to book the table 6 months in advance and I don't want it to go to waste

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ain't I am a merenacy little B*stard becuase I would not sell him a mazda Rx-7 for what I paid for it as I have to pay for other things with the profit I only added a small markup £700 and he went mad, so I told him to stick it

thats 4 places now only another 8

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not sure but I can find out, does not say one the sample menu, but I am impressed a vegi that reliese a fish is also an animal

·
Registered
263 Posts
so I told him to stick it

Jodi_the_g said:
Ain't I am a merenacy little B*stard becuase I would not sell him a mazda Rx-7 for what I paid for it as I have to pay for other things with the profit I only added a small markup £700 and he went mad,

thats 4 places now only another 8
That sounds like a good evening, and not wishing to be the voice of reason, :eek: but you've got between now and April to sort it out, so maybe you should hold back a couple of seats ?
Just a thought.
That said, if you're still not talking between now and then, who am i to turn down free food !?!
Count me in !

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Hey, How's about that, It's my Birthday in April, you can use that as an excuse if you've got a plaice left over ;)

Where is Telford BTW :eek:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
seafood

HI all

Free food sounds good to me will even be willing to pay small fee as love seafood so think of it as another place taken

lee

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Cornwall

Did not reply as I guessed that it might be in cornwall. Is it owned by someone with the initials RS? Would be in Padstow then. Bit of a long drive...just been to cornwall for the weekend (went on train).
Free meal - cost £0 , petrol £100+:D

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Dave, I'll meet you 1/2 way, and we can split the petrol ?

100 quid for petrol aint much, I'll be at least twice that :eek:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts