GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are currently cleaning up the office and going through the used items that we have accumulated over the years.

This offer is for 2 pcs of the popular top feed 700cc injectors commonly used on the RB26DETT engines.

The first person to respond to this thread with their order number (post RHD24100) will have these injectors included in their order.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You must have not followed the directions for claiming on the injectors as we have not received anything back from you. Just to set the record straight, we have never had any injectors come back that proved to be faulty from SARD. They are made by Nippon Denso which are used as OEM injectors with the highest quality control.

·
Registered
210 Posts
so it appears i am the only person to have ever received a faulty new injector from sard, thats amaaaaazing. it was only one out of six that does not work properly.
you send me new injector, then i send the faulty one back, (why cant it work that way)?
i already know the outcome of this, (I LOSE) THANKS

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so it appears i am the only person to have ever received a faulty new injector from sard, thats amaaaaazing. it was only one out of six that does not work properly.
you send me new injector, then i send the faulty one back, (why cant it work that way)?
i already know the outcome of this, (I LOSE) THANKS
We have offered for you to send the flow chart, engineering report of for you to send the item back to us so that we can send it back to SARD and test the item. Please do not imply that we have left you in the cold and have never given you these options. We cannot send you one injector in advance as this is not how we handle these types of issues. If you are still willing to follow our terms and conditions we are still willing to help you with your claim.

lastly, we have never shipped any other SARD/DENSO injectors that have been defective.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts