GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in full-on VIP hospitality at the Silverstone GT1 Championship please make sure you register for this event.

Nissan GB has kindly offered the GTROC memebrs a day not to forget! As well as free tickets, VIP parking, snacks and drinbks, you'll get to see the race from the roof terrace of the Stowe complex. Full details of the event are in the meetings and events section, where you''ll need to register to be gauaranteed a place

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Likewise:)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry chaps. I could ask them to move the date for you, but suspect the thousands of people already planning to be there might not like it! :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nissan will also have representatives at the event as well. So an opportunity to talk with them too :)

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
"a week before you are off to Le Mans" :rolleyes: she will say
Yep - when are you heading down?? I am on a Eurotunnel at around 9 /10AM on Friday and heading back for a 3PM on the Monday. Any chance of Sumo Power pit lanes passes one wonders ;-)

I have a convoy of Ferrair 458, Brabus V12 Merc and Audi R8 V10 to play with. The Titan/Cobb secret weapons may need to be unleashed but I imagine it will be pretty close at 80 + MPH acceleration?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well this has definitely tipped me into getting round to signing up as a proper member!

Where is Stowe in relation to the circuit?

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we now have 30 cars and 50 people going to this! Please make sure you add your name to the list if you want to go as we may have to stop the offer to partners due to lack of space

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I'll bring my helmet and racing suit in case they need an extra driver....

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts