GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys I have been contacted by MSL Performance in Birmingham who dyno'd my car on Sunday gone. They read my previous thread about asking the power loss through transmission, they called me to verify that that their dyno is brand new and was calibrated only a week ago when it was installed and that they only quote Wheel Horse power, anyway that aside they have said that they will Dyno 5 R35 Gtr's FREE OF CHARGE.... YES FREE OF CHARGE to compare results and to also show that their Dyno is accurate. They would like 2 stock cars and 3 modified cars, he's asked me to arrange it, so if your interested in 3 Free Runs per car then give me a call 07973733441 and I'll get you booked in Totally free :cool:

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Considering there are a few members on here from Birmingham or surrounding areas, I'd have thought the spaces would have been taken up quickly....especially for free.

Your car was looking pristine. as always,

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Tabz, may be the guys are busy rite now and there'll book in later. MSL Dyno'd a 13plate white one later on that day and it made 442 bhp at the hubs do I was well chuffed

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In about week and a half, because their off to states to have some talks with AMS

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
442 x 1.351351 = 597bhp

Which is about perfect for a stage 2 GTR?
the problem with that theory is if its x1.35 to get crank figures takamos car is makeing 758 crank hp, im not saying it isn't but if it is it must have more mods than he knows about.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Please guys this thread not about my cars figures, bring your beasts along, the proofs in the eating as they say. Don't be shy and totally free and friendly

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
I can help organise this if it isn't done yet once I'm back from Italy next week and maybe also get a Stage 2 car down

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I am very interested and am fairly local (and would love to meet other 'locals'. I have a stage 4.25 but I can only do it after Thursday 5th of June.

Can it be arranged for the following weekend?

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am very interested and am fairly local (and would love to meet other 'locals'. I have a stage 4.25 but I can only do it after Thursday 5th of June.

Can it be arranged for the following weekend?
Hi fella, I can't see that being a problem txt me with your details and I'll get you booked in 07973733441

1 - 20 of 104 Posts