GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so Durzel goes and locks the OS X virus thread after posting a closing statement which is utter rubbish.

WHY was the thread locked? Because YOU didn't agree?

I had just posted information to give a better understanding of what the discussion is about and THEN the thread is locked. Nice.

This isn't the place for freedom of speech clearly.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
:smokin:

Erm, I locked it :D

Durzel did sneak a reply in after though.
I really can't see what's to be heated about though. You all put your points across so vocally, it's difficult to read it through the aggression - it really did become the OSX and Senna show.

I just thought it best to rest ;)

Oh and contrary to popular belief, no such thing as freedom of speech in UK.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I feel this forum's freedom of speech is very good.

But looking at it from an outsiders perspective it just looks like that thread could have run on forever until everybody was converted to mac ownership;)

It also looks to me that the only time you post on this forum is to either have a bitching match with Senna or big up OSX. Are you sure your on the right forum for this??;)

Now dont get me wrong I admire your commitment to what you believe is the way forward in the world of computers and this OSX (sorry I have no idea what this is, i'm totally computer illiterate:D ) I'd love to see this sort of commitment going into discussions about Skylines:D

So please let this lie and lets get back to talking about something other than OSX, for the sheer fact that I cant join in cause I have no idea what you are all on about:p

Well thats my quids worth:D

p.s. Admin we are going to have to get him to pay for an official trader banner for all this advertising for macs:D :D

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Have to agree, the level of freedom of speech and the job the Mods on this site do are excellent. Pat on the back to the lot of them I say for being able to balance to all very well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts