GTR Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Mimms convoy

Hello,

if any of you guys 'n' gals will be coming to Trax on sunday morning with us lot from South Mimms please read the following:

You must make sure you arrive at South Mimms services in the main car park by 6.30am, make sure you have enough fuel on board to make it to Silverstone.

By 6.45am SHARP...we will leave South Mimms. We will be on a tight timescale and so will not wait for anyone.

The next stop will be Newport Pagnell services just outside of Milton Keynes on the M1. We are stopping here to let people fill their tanks with Optimax if they need to, also if you are taking your car on track, you'll need to fill up !!

The aim is to arrive at Silverstone by 8 - 8.15am This will mean we'll avoid most of the traffic. Last year, we were stuck in traffic 2 miles out from Silverstone at 8.30am.

The earlier we get there the better, it allows you all to get good parking in the club stands and avoid the traffic.

I do apologise about the strict timetable, we at Japukmeets are not like this usually, its just that I dont want everyone to get stiched up waiting in traffic.

Thanks and I hope to see you all on sunday.

Cheers

Si

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Big thank U

Hi to all who popped along last nite

u got a glispe of the totty caliber, shame the usual volume was not in force

Jap racer Evo is defo in rails, he could nt even screetch the tyres despite two laps of the roundabout :D

Rupert the fly by was an awsome sight and sound . ur external wastgate made the whole pub think that the blitz was starting again. we loved it :cool:

hope to see lots of u guys early on sunday

Lex

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
A jarron fly by...

So another one of those subtle jarron passes then.

Last one witnessed woke up most of sussex and various small animals were sucked off the side of the road!!

Keep it real. Lex bad boy, see u at trax dude. U out on the black stuff?

NLW

·
Registered
335 Posts
Last night was good..

Nice gathering, nice females.
Rupert glad I converted you to the dark side.
I did see your knuckles white a few times, clean pants please mum:smokin:
Lex...... YOU LIKE THAT NEW SUSPENSION DONT YA!

Good to see everyone again

See you at Trax.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Frency horney

Hello Everybody,

Last night was cool, well a little nippley anyway...!

It was gr8 to almost put names to some faces, my memory is never any good....

Lex u beast you must take me out in your GTiR as you were behind then you were gone !

A bit like Tiggs further down the road, I know we were in the lowest power car but watching tigs & dirk so close....(oooh errr) and vanishin in the distance was a bit special.

Ne way C U all (poss) on sunday Ill be the one waring Very dark glasses !!!!

Bye E

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
ha

ha mate give u low power car dont care had good fun on way back and proves jap cars kick arse (well especially nissans)

just want loads more go

lee

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
hi

hi mate have plan see then u will see the power of the skyline
just kidding was good fun see u soon lee

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
south mimms

hi

yes should be may go up earlier as want to be there at 8.00 ish

lee

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
sorry Lex

a few of us are going the other way mate as out of the way from the thames valley.
Much as I love my cars I can be fecked to trapse all the way over to the M1.
See you up there.

NLW

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.