Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4SRC Battle Spirit 2014 to now - built

I have got my 2nd R35 since dec of 2014, almost 2 year now, i just noticed i havent even share a single photo of here, i am going to look back, will put some photos up this week.

Now the godzilla has changed lots, and the final step will be the wings, fitting a pair of new wings on it i will stop for all the bodywork, lol, yes, i say that for now.

This is when i got the car back to almost 2 years ago, bought it with 4960miles, not it is not even 10k miles yet. Got the car day 1, went to see AC Speedtech ready for upgrade, haha. Stock power is really not good for every R35 owner.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
You really need to start stocking the Varis rear diffuser buddy!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks mint mate. What tune have you got at the moment?
So far have downpipes and full system, fuel pumps, AC BOV, gear box remap, engine remap, high 6 power at the moment, next will be needing turbo and engine rebuild, gear box rebuild.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The latest look July 2018, will going to stay with this for now, front wings and bonnet will get paint in this winter, going to match the same car colour.

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
how much are those front wings, with the little bits that flare out infront if the wing mirrors? (similar to the nismo attack pack aero kit)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.