GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skyline has gone into Middlehursts today for a 30k service, been driving about in an Almera today. God... makes you realise how great the Skyline really is! I keep finding myself saying "best not try that, I'm not in the Skyline now!".

Coming back on the M56, saw an unmarked cop pulling over a motorbike for speeding, was a dark green Volvo estate, all flashy lights hidden behind the grille etc

Can't wait to get the beast back, It's getting new HKS induction as the K&N's that were on there were goosed and beyond cleaning.

Paul

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to add...

MM has got 2 lovely bayside blue r34 vspecs in the customer car park at the moment. Also saw another maroon skyline being either loaded/unloaded on a transporter.

Me thinks I might have to save up for a bayside r34 or consider a paint job.

Paul

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
You should try a Micra, thats what Ive been lumbered with recently (stupidly cheap insurance, hence loads of money to save up!)

The only fun thing is the skinny tyres, I get it sideways on EVERY corner in the wet :D (Obviously when there is no-one else around) I think the handbrake cable needs tightening again, hangon..... :D

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts